Thursday, August 27, 2009

huwarghhhh!!!! finally....

whew.. setelah sekian lame akhirnya dapat jgak connect internet. cnnction cm ayam.
too bad..syarah, liyana..i lost my mood already to update this thing. and this fucking keyboard is driving me mad!! im typing ike im typin on a typewriter. depressing...

what have i been doing at home for the mid sem hoiday?

well basicaly i sleep,wake up, hang around for a while, watch those stupid indon series on tv ( tho istill watch it...does that make me..........oh, nevamind),asar, go out to help my mum at bazar ramadhan, go home, watch tv n eat some more, sleep. (yes i did not go to masjid bcoz masjid at my place....conquered by indon, retarded children everywhere, better juz do it at home)

eh, wait???bazar ramadhan?

yessss!!! i have to help my mum at bazar ramadhan. n guess what she sells?? rjak asma. i dont seem to fancy it tho. but whatever, its not like i have to eat it everyday ( well in fact, i do, but its not ike i have no other choice. id be dead if thats the case). im pretty glad my parents and family doesnt have to go home around 11 again everyday. usually my mum sels floers during the fasting month. so she gets realy tired n juz cook superficial dishes for sahur.u know..sardine n stuff... sedih gak ar. now its much better.but...well, break fast plak affected. of course, i have to break fast at the bazar ramadhan obviously. we'll just eat something just to break and 'eat' at home. funny tho, what should we eat??...since during the day my mum was busy preparing the rojak's thingy, she obviousy did not prepare anythng. my eating pattern is disastrous. i feel like puking al the time. my tummy hurts..=(..uwekk..uwekkkk.....


er, hey!how bout homeworks???

owwww..s**t!! the godbless thing! err......err.....nooooooooooo.........i know nothing of it!!!!



erk...okay...so..wat now??

nak sambung bace manga yer. kangen bangat!! hehe..=D.. nga layan eyeshield 21 rite now.lets go,lets go!!

*pardon the spelling error .freaking keyboard.malas nak btolkan.....OKAY!! i'll get to my homeworks later!!surely!!! sh*t!!argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment