New households new rules. Sekarang kitorang satu rumah masak sendiri2. At first macam whaaaaaat? but then i figured i've been pretty much living like this the last academic year, so i don't think it a big deal now. I am able to provide for myself, no doubt. hihi
Although now i have to get used to buying stuff on a smaller scale. Like, really small. We used to buy a bag of carrots for the house about every week. Now i only buy one carrot, just that, for God knows how long. haha. Now that im using the foodstuff all by myself, everything seems to take forever to finish. One thing runs fast though, milk.
So i noticed things haven't been consumed much, eventhough i feel like i've been eating a lot. I get bored sooooo easily by the same food over a short period of time. Had it twice, im bored, next! and eventhough i haven't been cooking much, i am not feeling bored just yet. I guess that owes to my varying skills? haha
For breakfast, i am looking forward for my cereal eventhough i've been eating the same type of boring cheap(if it's delicious it's expensive right? yea2..kedekot) cereal for almost 3 weeks now. Reason is it's not just cereal and milk. hee.. there's a whooooole lot of things that u can mix with your cereal breakfast. hehe. Virtually anything edible! Here's some of mine:
1. Cut pieces of fruits; bananas, apples, berries, kiwi, oranges...etc. (this is how i manage to finish my portion of fruits. hihi. Kalau tak mmg sampai busuk la tak makan)
2. Crushed biscuits; OREO! (nyum3), digestives, biskut marie, (biscuits usually give an attractive taste to your milk ;))
3. and let's not forget the sweet stuffs...chocolate! ; flakes, crunchie, smarties, white/dark/milk chocs... yum3.
4. Cakes. huhu ; this is nice to try. Like muffins or brownies. hmmm rase macam makan cicah ngn susu tu.
5. Toppings of any kind; honey, maple syrup, choc syrup, sirap sirap luls
6. Juice squeeze; lemon, orange, lime etc for adventure ;)
and....practically anything that's available in your kitchen at the moment. :D
and then not to mention the various things you can do with egg or bread...... boil em, half boil em, scramble em, fry em, sandwich, makan dengan nasi...and many2 moarr. google it ;)
oh, and awesome thing is, i just found this super easy way to fill my sudden cravings for dessert, sweet stuff, or cakes every now and then with..................teng teng teng; super easy super fast to make MUG CAKE!
oh you can just google to find the recipe it's so freaking easy the second time i did it i didn't even use the exact recipe. Just splashed in this and that, here and there. Btw, flour really is a useful thing to have in your kitchen. You can make jemput2/cekodok, cake, pancake/lempeng, when you suddenly feel like you wanna make karipap, or donuts for minum petang lalala. heeee... yea, it's so much more sedap if there's topping also. You can top the mug cake(oh i didnt use mug btw it's just too bothersome nak kacau all the ingredients in the small thing. i used a bowl.) with ice-cream, honey, choc syrup, melted choc etc be creative!
Having fun in kitchen! ey? eyy?? ;DD