Saturday, October 8, 2011

what i like about you ;)

when you're all sweaty after a workout.

when you're shirtless ;)

if you're wearing american soldier tag-shaped pendant. i feel like pulling it, make your face come closer to mine..and kiss you.

When you laugh like you don't give a damn about the whole world, like you're so happy and having so much fun. When your laughter feels bubbly and give warmth to my heart.

When you stare into my eyes with that cool yet penetrating pair of eyes. When you stare at me so intensely, my heart beats so loudly both of us caught it skipped a couple of beats.

When i turn to you and caught you staring at me.

When i look up to you and you just smile at me without a reason. I can't help but to foolishly smile back.

When i'm walking behind you and checking out your body, looking at your shoulder so broad, i feel safe imagining myself inside that frame of a body of yours and i said to myself, my man...

When you talk about the future like you want nothing else but 'us' all over it.

When i caught you getting jealous with other guys who were with me, and you face away, trying to hide your embarassed face. I feel so happy i wanna hug you and never let you go. Ever.






*this list is yet to be added*

No comments:

Post a Comment