Saturday, October 3, 2009

"FOOTNOTE"

rather than a typical blog, mine is more like a reminder for myself. like a diary, like just for personal expression given to my personal godbless self. A site where i find pleasure materializing my emotions and expressions, my thoughts and reflections. Though i write very little for reasons as many as those. Really not good in expressing my personal,personal,personal, deep, heart to heart expression. same goes with just personal thoughts.(Not good? I couldnt, even if i want to) It's quite frustrating, being an IB student,not being able to use the alternative of expressing as a means of relief. (-_-!)

my opinion of my own blog may be because nobody reads it.=P.loser gle..! heheh.. so this became kinda private(talk about private.=D).sbb tu la rase cam diari kot??! =).

I dont socialize half as much as i do at secondary school. so no kmbians here. smkajbian? bz with their own life to bother mine.(or is it the other way around? i believe it is). so nobody really bothers to read this stuff. its more or less the same for me anyway. is it? (this im not sure)

sometimes i say some wise stuff(wise for myself at least/most). so i ought to just record it for sometime later in my life. it might be useful.

So, that is why, as lame as it sounds...i'd consider this very blog of mine as a "foot note" of my life. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment