Tuesday, April 17, 2012

exhausted

so tired of feeling like i'm wrong all the time. tired of considering other people.

i wish i have my friends near me. so that they'd understand. Then they can give a better opinion. their words always seem so reasonable, always amaze me. Opinions with justifications that i can't afford to deny, make me readily accept. Without having to use harsh words, or a play of emotion.

Sometimes i'm not sure what to do with myself or what to decide on certain things. So serba salah. I feel like i want to consult people all the time, but that's not realistically possible.

At certain point, i know something's wrong. The moment i deny it i know they are right. I look like im not okay, i look sad. But i just don't know how to tell. where to start, what to tell even. Because i myself don't know what's wrong with me. i wish people can tell me instead.

Maybe i'm just tired. physically tired. Less capable of coping with the changing season than others. the time of the year where days are longer than night. when it seems so long to wait for night to fall, and so early it lifts again.

anyone going for kak nisha's wedding? teringat terus insiden di SR 2A. endah? mariam? hehe. tak nak pergi wedding 'kakak'?

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA motif kau la kan
    aku dah tak kisah la semua tu, aku tak campur.. apa yang dah jadi, dah la

    anyway aku memang tak ada contact langsung kot dengan dia and group dia eversince kan so, tak lah HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete