Wednesday, July 20, 2016

perhaps someday.

A dream that you wish will come true.

So many things to be grateful for.

So many complicated problems to face yet.

cant let this one or two things bring me down.

Things are only gonna get harder from here on out. Never easier.

Though perhaps it would be nicer to have someone to lean on, to cheer you on.

But for the moment my own comfortable solitude would have to suffice.

For the moment, I hope.

What will the future bring to me, I shouldn't even make it my business.

For now I must walk on, one step in front of another, just breathe and to keep on. Live on.

Heavy steps, but steps I must make still...


1 posting down, 5 more to go.
Just for 2 years. These days will go by in a blink of an eye.
Keep calm, breathe and carry on doctoring.


Love yourself Aisyah, because you are amazing in many ways.
and you don't need other people to see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment