Wednesday, June 22, 2011

i am aloiveeeeeee wooohoo!!!

soooooo.... regarding my plan to wake up and do something last mondayyyy:::: I DID IT! yeeehaaa!!*clapclapclap* Although it pretty much owes to the fact that somebody gave me this hope of going out with me that day but that didn't turn out well. I was, yet again, disappointed. Well whatever, since im already up and done, might as well just go out. I went and doll myself up, get pretttay and walk confidently out the door to spend the day with my beloved self.

I drove this pretty crappy car of my parents, a really worn out Wira, which shakes furiously when it starts up and stop at every traffic light. It was a pretty scary experience, driving again, i stayed on the side lane. It's like, im driving for the first time all over again, so nervous to speed up, bump over almost every holes and too chickened-out to cut pass any car. Sooo really glad when i arrived safely home without a scratch on me or the car. Oh well, cant blame me. Last time i drove a car was pretty much 9 months ago and it wasn't exactly a pleasant experience. tee hee hee

I arrived with an empty stomach. Gotta get out of the house quickly before i changed my mind so didn't have the chance to snack on anything. Went to buy a couple of buns and a bottle of orange juice, it was about 1pm. hmmm..mkn sambil tgk muvie pn best nih. So the nearest movie was kl gangster. I remember acaphatta posted on facebook that it had quite a good review, so i guess, waddaheck. Went and bought a ticket (maigod, so expensive, so glad im a student). The cinema was quite full so agak semangat nak tgk.

Honestly, i like it, this movie. When i saw adiputra and aaron aziz i was pretty hyped up. (even before nora elena or wateva aku mmg suke pon dorg due org ni blakon mmg best and i think they're both pretty good looking and they have good attitude outside movies.) The language, cam bese bahase sampah gangster2 tu but it doesn't sound made up la. Sounds pretty natural to me. The actions, oh my god, the best. It's action packed like seriously hothothot. And there's also a balance between seriousness and sempoiness. Zizan is in too, and he was the comedy essence of the movie, which i think is a pretty clever choice of strategy, comedy. There's also family values , survival issue, life and living. I think it's not just some crappy movie trying to be or act cool and
show the bad ass-ness of the country/actors/director. Overall, i'd give 4.4/5. I am pretty satisfied.




bad asssss



Thennn.. i dunno wat to do, went around and window shop, but don't really have the interest to shop. Bosan. So i went and usha the price for hair wash and cut there, that one fancy looking saloon and jantzen. Wash and cut, rm55, i thought, for MY kind of hair, i ought not be too picky. rm30, standard for haircut, another 25 for a wash and blow. I think that's pretty reasonable(or not? i dont know, im not used to the pricing here. one thing i know, it's a hell of a lot cheaper than in dublin) The saloon person told me my hair is so dry(whats new?) and suggested various treatments but no thanks. Not currently in my budget. Then after she washed my hair she asked me again, sure i dont want a spa treatment? its just rm120. then i think..n think.. and i thought, oh well, this is like compensation for me not taking care of my hair for so long. So i agreed. rm 175, kaye nak mamposs. But wat is it with saloon people, they think that the acceptable longest is not that long at all! Susahla nak jumpe saloon yg can trim and cut while preserving pretty much the same length. haihh.. no more gandalf hair. Tak sempat nak show off. But it's a pretty cute cut. I like it. Although i dont really like the way they change people when doing my hair. I'd prefer it if only one person from beginning till end. That too much to ask?? -_- and then they gave me a pretty dull blow. There's this one saloon i've been to, they even ironed my hair after they layered it. They even massage my back and neck when washing it. fuuuhhh..talk about special treatment. There's another saloon, they blow my hair like really nice and make it curly and pretty. But then he told me not to wear my tudung. dahheck? Jantzen is nice, they did a great job with my hair, but the in-saloon service is..well.. can be better.

So that's how i spent my monday, dating with myself. Apparently couldn't make the time to go and do a facial and find baking stuff and all that other thing i planned to do in my previous post. But it was a worthwhile time spent anyways.

The next day is soooooo much better. Finally....... :) hehehehehehe..
I initially wanted to watch green lantern, but that other person wanted to see blitz. So i guess waddaheck, i can watch green lantern any other time anyways. It was about cop killer, killer cop, whatever. but we somehow expected an action-packed movie. Not even packed, there's hardly much action at all! Sdeh gila. It was a pretty long movie and it's slow. So guys, if u have any other movie to watch, watch that other movie. I dont recommend blitz, like, at all. Well atleast not something that u should spend rm12 on.


Before that we had lunch at kenny roger's roasters.. ahh.. i wonder what else is good to eat there, besides roasted chicken. I dont know, im not used to its menus. It was a pretty short time spent together. but hell yeah it was a great time anyways! :D better than nothing right??? *senyum sampai ke telinge....hee hee **

3 comments:

  1. woheh serious la bagus kau kaaan!
    haaa macam ni la ada life
    tengok aku, sorang2 je kat KL ni (yeke?) still search things to do tau
    kau masih ada berbolan lagi and lots to write okay?!
    okay then see ya at the next post! amigoss

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoihhh bila berwang mmgla ade life.
    klaw x berwang? harap kasih org terdekat
    (emo?) XD

    tp ak plak y jd seronok bce post kau ni isz
    tersemngt sorng2...
    hepi kaw seronok blik m'sia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. chaa: heheh. aku stuju. tp tgh berwang ni la beringat2 kn. tadelah, aku pn kua umah jrg2. kua pn half of the time org blanje :P bolehla... drpd hari2 terperuk kat umah kan. bese arr cuti pnjg.

    ReplyDelete