Monday, September 21, 2015

I am the wind

I am the wind. I come and go. I carry with me good and bad things, differently at different times, ever changing yet the same.
I am the wind, I sweep with me volatile substances, from different sources, felt by those immediate to me, by distance and by significance.
I am here, I am there, sometimes, not always, not everywhere.
I am present, I am alive, I am absent, dead.
odourless, tasteless, shapeless, disturbed, offended air. disruptive
I am moulded by that which surrounds me, my atmosphere and my peer, so weak and fickle, so easily affected.
I am the same, always working by the same rule yet I change with the slightest touch, depending on what touch is
from the tiniest rustle, to the largest of magnitude. sensitive, different, yet fundamentally the same.
still I am indifferent. I pass by and just that,
no backward or side glances, no taking notions of people's gestures or thoughts.
I simply sweep by. A brief passer-by.
I am the wind. I come and go. I am ever changing yet I am the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment